Adenosine-5-monophosphate 200 mg/mL
- AMP-5 is a potent natural vasodilator which produces a marked increase in blood circulation to both skeletal and cardiac muscle.
- AMP-5 increases blood, nutrient & available energy supply to muscle tissues.
- Vasodilation improves removal of wastes to delay fatigue and cramping.
- AMP-5 may help prevent heart strain during and after strenuous exercise.
- AMP-5 is particularly effective combined with CREATINE, TRIPART and / or COPHOS B.
By producing a marked increase in blood supply to muscles and heart, AMP-5 increases the oxygen and essential nutrient supply to these areas during hard work, and improves the efficiency of removal of waste products such as lactic acid, to delay the onset of muscle fatigue. AMP-5 is of value in treatment and prevention of Tying Up for these reasons. Because of its potent vasodilation effect on cardiac muscles, AMP-5 is effective in treatment and prevention of heart strain and exercise induced “T Wave” changes in horses.
Production of coronary vasodilation in anticipation of severe cardiac load in athletic animals or in treatment of myocardial oxygen deficit (as evidenced by performance linked ECG changes).
Muscle cramp, 'tying up' prevention.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Give Horses 10 mL by intramuscular injection, 24 hours and again 4 hours before hard work.
AMP-5 must ONLY be administered by intramuscular injection, or paste formulation. Do not administer AMP-5 injection by the intravenous route under any circumstances. This may lead to a profound rapid drop in blood pressure, with collapse, and even death.
20 mL sterile injection for intramuscular injection only.
Injection: Store below 25°C (Air Conditioning).
For General Sale (APVMA 51114 [Injection])
Export Slaughter Interval (Horses): NOT TO BE USED in horses that may be slaughtered for human consumption.
AMP 5 Injection
- Brand: Ceva
- Product Code: Amp5
- Availability: 9